Friday, June 6, 2008

you said it and you wrote it down


i got tired of finishing up my painting assignments for school, and i just wanted to get back to my beloved tablet again.

i did not have anything in mind to draw, i seem to be in those days where i write feelings down instead of drawing. a shift of outlets, you can say. only for a while though, i know i've never been good at words anyway.

so i caught a glimpse of the reflection in my glass window of my face. and i just doodled after that. definitely nothing creative, it's just a chilling doodle, while taking a break from my canvases to take a fag.

ps/ i think i've hypnotised myself quite much these days with the music i've been playing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

muka awak nampak sangat depress
cheer up tuan nini
=)

kiyaa said...

saya memang selalu cheerful pun depan orang, bila lagi nak depress depress kalau bukan masa sesorang. =)